суббота, 8 ноября 2014 г.

Repurposed Storage Using an Ammo Box


We all love a good thrift store find, right? When I spied this military ammunition box at the thrift store, I knew it had to be mine. I originally intended to put it in my shop, but I loved the way it reminded me of my military family. In order for me to keep it in our household of 8, it had to have a purpose.
With a little DIY and storage inspiration, this crate was turned into shoe storage for our toddler. Come see!


My littlest was delighted to have her own place to store her things. Mama is delighted they're no longer on the floor.


repurposed storage using an ammo box, home decor, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas




Would you have snatched up this ammo box at a thrift store? It has potential!


repurposed storage using an ammo box, home decor, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas




With 6 kids in the house, it's easy to run out of room for the essentials. This pile has got to go! With a bit of scrap wood and some goodies from my stash, I was able to take this crate to a new level.


repurposed storage using an ammo box, home decor, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas




Now it functions as my a purposeful storage spot in our house. Want to know what's in it? Come on over to the blog to see!


repurposed storage using an ammo box, home decor, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/10881936/repurposed-storage-using-an-ammo-box site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий