пятница, 7 ноября 2014 г.

Pottery Barn-Inspired IKEA Dresser Makeover


Want to give your furniture a designer look on a modest budget? There's no better way than to do it yourself! The IKEA Rast Hack challenge gave me the perfect opportunity to give a plain, affordable dresser a Pottery Barn-inspired revamp with a few basic supplies.


The IKEA Rast dresser was my starting point. Just the right blank canvas for a whole new look!
My inspiration was a gorgeous trunk-style secretary desk from Pottery Barn.
I love the finished product so much! It will live in our guest bedroom/office for now, but I can see myself using it in lots of different rooms in the future!


pottery barn inspired ikea dresser makeover, decoupage, painted furniture, woodworking projects




For the full process and a complete list of supplies, visit http://www.anastasiavintage.com/2015/10/pottery-barn-IKEA-rast-hack.html


pottery barn inspired ikea dresser makeover, decoupage, painted furniture, woodworking projects





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/10881438/pottery-barn-inspired-ikea-dresser-makeover site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий