среда, 5 ноября 2014 г.

Mid Century Mint Table for a Nursery


I'm excited about this piece for a lot of reasons. Not only is it the perfect new addition to our nursery, but it's also the first time I used a sprayer to paint a piece of furniture and I can't believe how easy it was!
I got this piece on a local garage sale site and already had mint in mind.



I busted out my Homeright Finish Max Sprayer and got started.


mid century mint table for a nursery, painted furniture





I can't believe how easy this guy was to use and how even of a finish it provided. I love using a paint brush, but for certain pieces like this with lots of grooves and edges, it was perfect. I also wanted to paint the inside, and we all know how much of a pain in the butt that can be.
Check out the blog for more details on how I used the sprayer!


mid century mint table for a nursery, painted furniture







mid century mint table for a nursery, painted furniture






Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/10861338/mid-century-mint-table-for-a-nursery site



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий