четверг, 30 октября 2014 г.

I thought I'd start a new thread with an update on my shabby chic bedroom makeover.


You can find the original thread here: http://www.hometalk.com/activity/99586. I'm afraid the update is not so good this time, though... :(
As I've mentioned recently, I've been struggling with some decisions about paint color - in which, praise God, I've finally have found a suitable pair for the walls and closets. Instead of taking on the painting ourselves, we thought we'd get a "handymen/painting company" over to do the task - but it hasn't gone over well. It doesn't look like enough coats have been applied as there are streaks, the paint from the trim is bleeding over on the wall, and there is paint on the floor. Needless to say it is a mess and I am so disappointed to say the least... as we were hoping to have this done before Christmas. I'm so embarrassed as I should've looked here first. As they say, "you live and you learn." I just have no idea what to do now but to start all over.
I hate to sound like I'm sounding off here, but I just thought I'd give a update - even if it's not a good one - as you all have been so kind and helpful.
Any thoughts and suggestions?




Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/108149/i-thought-i-d-start-a-new-thread-with-an-update-on-my-shabby-chic-bedroom-makeover site



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий